HELLER Technology Days Open House
Heller Machine Tools, Troy, MI, will open its doors to showcase its new machining centers and flexible systems for heavy-duty flexible production, and next generation crank milling and turning machines. Twenty-five supplier and complementary technology firms will also participate with displays including tooling and automation.
At its bi-annual Technology Days exposition, the company will demonstrate, under power, on its assembly floor:
• The new patented cylinder bore coating (CBC) process which imparts a high-durability coating to aluminum parent metal, such as aluminum engine blocks
• A next-generation automotive flexible machining system MC 20
• Flexible heavy-duty machining solutions for large components, including large diesel engine blocks and heads
• Gas and oil industry machining capabilities with high-torque HMC’s.
• Heller’s Blue energy Efficiency machining advancements
Also available for inspection on Heller’s 100,000 sq-ft assembly floor will be customer.
Currently, Heller is the only manufacturer building large machining center-based systems in the U.S., and is the largest designer and builder of diesel engine machining systems globally.
Contact HELLER Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 248-556-8431 for Technology Days reservations.
1225 Equity Drive
Troy, Michigan 48084