Gleason Gear Solutions Forum
Over three days visitors will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in:
• Smart Factories - Challenges and Potential (April 1);
• Developments in Power Skiving (April 1);
• Grinding of Small and Large Gears - Challenges and Solutions (April 2);
• Current Developments in Bevel Gear Grinding (April 2);
• Transmission Development for Future Vehicles (April 3);
• Measurement of Automotive Gears & Small Module Applications (April 3)
In addition to lectures and presentations from industry and university experts you will have the opportunity to discuss, in a personalized and relaxed environment the latest gear manufacturing technologies and how they can help your business succeed. Visit with some of our partner companies representing gear design and analysis, heat treatment and more.
Take advantage of the interactive display area featuring more than 15 of the latest machines covering a wide range of gear processing, our most recent software technology alongside innovative tooling and workholding concepts. Get a close up view of live product demonstrations throughout each day and gain insightful advice directly from our engineering, design and service specialists. Network with your peers and share information regarding technological innovations and creative approaches to solving your most pressing issues.
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg 71636