CIMdata's Simulation & Analysis Workshop
CIMdata’s annual North American Simulation & Analysis Workshop is an event for industrial organizations and solution and service providers involved with simulation for product development. It provides independent education and a collaborative networking environment where ideas, trends, experiences, and relationships critical to simulation and germinate and take root.
- The critical role of simulation to support product development decisions;
- How simulation can close the loop between product performance and system requirements;
- Strategies to manage simulation as strategic capabilities to create a sustainable competitive advantage;
- The cultural and organizational barriers to implementation and how you can get beyond them;
- Requirements to integrate simulation with other engineering, business applications, and data in the PLM ecosystem; and
- The experiences of other companies dealing with similar problems to those you face.
Participants in CIMdata’s Simulation & Analysis Knowledge Council Workshop will gain a solid understanding of current best practices and the work that CIMdata’s Simulation & Analysis Knowledge Council is undertaking. Attendees will experience a lively forum in which to discuss the real issues. You will also have the opportunity to have your voice heard and make your opinion count. This event also provides the chance to network with other professionals, CIMdata’s subject matter experts, and members of the CIMdata Simulation & Analysis Knowledge Council. There will be plenty of time for open (and private) discussions.
Dan Turk is a Principal Systems Engineer at Honda R&D North America. During his 20 year career at Honda Dan has held a variety of positions including; design engineer for the Power Equipment Division and systems engineer for CAE software and hardware. In his current position he is manager of the IT Department for CAE, Computer-Aided Testing, and Model-Based Systems Engineering.
1 Neumann Way
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215