8th Annual ATI Industrial Automation Technology Fair
ATI Industrial Automation its 8th Annual Technology Fair at the Michigan Sales Office on Thursday, August 21. Discussions will detail the many new end-effector products developed by ATI over the past year, along with their existing state-of-the-art products. ATI will provide cost-effective solutions to the most challenging applications which will increase robot productivity and surpass your automation needs. ATI account managers and engineers will be available throughout the event to discuss existing and potential applications, end-effector requirements, and answer questions about the complete product line.
Several live demonstrations of ATI’s robotic tool changers, multi-axis force/torque sensors, utility couplers, robotic collision sensors, and robotic deburring tools will run throughout the day starting at 8:00am and ending at 3:00pm. Topics of discussion will include:
● The Impact of Robots in Manufacturing (8:30am - 9:00am) presented by Bob Doyle, Director of Communications for A3 the Association for Advancing Automation.
● New ATI Tool Changer Products (9:00am - 9:55am) presented by ATI, Stanley, and Apex Tool Group.
● ATI Products in New and Challenging Environments (10:00am - 10:55am) presented by ATI, Valiant International, and KUKA Systems.
● Force Control Applications (11:00am - 11:55am) presented by ATI, Battenberg, and KUKA Systems.
● Bus Networks for Tool Changers (1:00am - 1:55am) presented by ATI.
You may also attend several 15-minute breakout sessions during lunch and in the afternoon. These sessions cover Robotic Deburring and Finishing Methods, Configuring Tool Changer Tool Stands, Tool Changer Maintenance, Cycle Time Optimization with Bus Networks, and RoHS Compliance - Are You Ready?
4577 South Lapeer Road, Suite I
Orion Township, Michigan 48359